The 5th Annual Renewable Energy
& Sustainable Living Fair
You have been successfully registered for the Virtual Fair and your account is now active. Access the Virtual Fair here.
The 5th Annual Renewable Energy & Sustainable Living Fair is brought to you by Community Advocates for a Sustainable Environment (CASE), a grassroots, all-volunteer, organization of concerned citizens in the Capital District. Our mission is to promote the use of renewable energy through education and an annual Renewable Energy and Sustainable Living Fair. CASE maintains a mailing list of about 2000 local members.
We are happy to continue our tradition of offering participants a one-stop shopping and information space for renewable energy and sustainable living products, services, and ideas in the Greater NY Capital District… virtually.
Here’s what to expect:
- An Exhibition Hall with companies and organizations offering renewable energy and sustainable living products. You can view their profiles, visit their websites and have on-line conversations with representatives of organizations over Zoom.
- A keynote speech by Raya Salter, policy director of NY Renews and one of the climate activists appointed to the Climate Action Council. The Council is tasked with developing New York’s climate action plan to get to net zero by 2050, as required by the Climate Leadership and Community Protection Act.
- Workshops scheduled for morning and afternoon sessions, including topics such as:
- Solar Energy
- Sustainability/Zero Waste
- Renewable Heating
- Climate Action
- Affinity groups, (online) discussions, about Renewable Heating, Electric Cars, Solar Energy, Environmental Policy Issues, Youth Leadership and Sustainable Practices. No presentations. Just interested people sharing knowledge and asking questions.
- Opportunities to meet new people and network.
Please encourage other people you think might be interested in exhibiting at, or attending our Fair, to register and attend.